It is crucial to spread awareness of these types of scams so that you can protect yourself if something like this happens to you.
Some general recommendations to follow are:
1. As per law, you can demand a salesperson’s ID with his/her name, business details, and street address on it.
2. Do not feel pressured to sign the deal or pay any amount on the spot.
3. Do not get lured by their sales tactics like you will get an extra discount or rebate if you book right away.
4. If it is too good to be true, then it actually is.
5. Check whether the retailer is CEC approved or not.
If you need help with solar installation, maintenance and repair, call us at 1300 980 640. You can even write us your query at email@example.com. Click here to know our company address.