German-made solar panels are known for quality worldwide. If you buy german made solar panels then you can be sure that you are getting a premium product.
A lot has been said about german technology and it is believed that german engineers are genetically incapable of making low quality stuff.
Aleo German made Solar Panels
Marius Eriksen founded Aleo in the year 2001 with its headquarters at Prenzlau, Germany. The company Aleo is globally recognized as one of the most trustworthy manufacturers of high-efficiency solar panels.
Aleo is a part of the SAS Group (Sino American Silicon Products Inc.). SAS Group is the 3rd largest manufacturer of silicon wafers in the world, founded in 1981 with 8500 employees and 2.3bn USD revenue in 2019. It supplies components for computers, phones, cameras, cars, trains, connected devices, that we all use every day for IBM, ABB, SHARP, INTEL, SAMSUNG, etc
Aleo solar panels are made in Germany.
Contrary to most manufacturers offering panels from different sites and thus allowing for tolerances in quality, etc due to complex and different supply chains – Aleo stands out by fully controlling one facility and its operations, while also openly disclosing its address. Aleo offers an “Approved Place of Manufacture” Certificate issued by VDE covering Cells Stringing, Assembly, Lamination and Electrical tests, and Classification in a specific (one and only in Aleo’s case) factory.
German-made solar panels are known for quality worldwide and Aleo offers 25 years Product Warranty / Costs associated with reinstallation included & 25 years Performance Warranty.
Aleo solar panels ensure they will never run out of solar electricity for 25 years no matter what happens. They are robust for all weather conditions. At Aleo, quality control means more than just the industry standard.
While some – very very few – manufacturers offer a 25yrs warranty, their panel frame is only 35mm thick and only good for 5400Pa of mechanical loads, Aleo’s is 42mm and good for a leading 8000Pa!
Now, tell us – Which panel would you expect to last?
Aleo is a quality leader in commercial installations too.
If you want to focus on safety, yield, and a minimum of 25 years of guaranteed output then Aleo German made solar panels are for you.
They have been made to last. They can withstand the highest-pressure load globally (Max. module pressure load 8000Pa) which means they are robust and safe.
Many companies say their panels are engineered in Germany, some say they are designed in Germany and some are headquartered in Germany but
What do German made solar panels mean?
It simply means:
- Certified Quality
- Leading Engineering and Craftmanship
- Safety of Investment
- Carefree investment
Aleo justifies its confidence in producing quality solar panels by supporting 100% of the costs related to the replacement of a defective module under guarantee. It even takes full responsibility for the labour costs involved in the product replacement.
The proof of quality in Antarctica
Aleo provides Green Certificate issued by Aleo solar GmbH for nominated installations (residential and/or commercial). Hence, increases the real estate’s value and/or green profile of a business (Available for APN members).
Few more details about the Aleo solar panels
- We conduct the EL test on every cell and on strings directly after the soldering process. Each cell in each module is tested twice before the lamination process!
- Dynamic Mechanical Load (DML) – 1000 pressure cycles of 1000Pa alternately positive and negative.
- Light-Harvesting Strings (LHS) – Conventional standard ribbons will block the sunlight by covering active cell areas.
- We use LHS which is the special groove/pyramid structure on busbars reflecting sunlight on the active cell areas – an efficiency gain on module level of up to 3%
- PID, Maximum power degradation: required by certification bodies max. 5 % -> Our (Aleo) was measured max. 0,68%.
- LeTID = Light and elevated Temperature Induced Degradation (LeTID)
This is a quite recently discovered phenomenon that can lead to a rapid reduction in power between 5% and 10%. After 486 hours in a climatic chamber at 75°C, subjected to a current value resulting from the difference between Isc and Impp values (so to simulate real operating conditions and produce the same effects as solar radiation) Our Aleo panels sailed through this test with a maximum power loss of 1,52%.
- Weak light Behaviour: Reduction of module efficiency when irradiance is reduced from 1000 W/m² to 200 W/m² (at 25 °C): < 2%
- Salt Mist(IEC 61701:2011) – Severity 6 // 60°C Humid storage, 90% relative humidity, 56 days
- Ammonia (IEC 62716:2013)
- Damp Heat(DH) Constant +85°C & 85% relative humidity // IEC standard is 1000hrs -> aleo 3 times IEC Standard
- Hail Impact/ IEC Standard 25mm ice ball @ 83km/h -> aleo 40mm @100km/h
What more can you expect from a company?
Aleo’s X59 (310 – 320W) ensures 98% OF NOMINAL POWER GUARANTEED IN THE FIRST TWO YEARS and can withstand 8000 Pa PRESSURE LOAD
- Genuine MC4 (PV-KST4-EVO), 60cell, Monocrystalline Si, PERC
- Auto water drainage (humidity, condensation) on the backside regardless of placed portrait or landscape.
- 42mm frame without screws or rivets.
Download the datasheet for full specifications.
Aleo X59 (310 – 320W)
Solarmatic is an official member of the Aleo Power Network (APN) of Australia
Solarmatic, Sydney’s leading supplier of residential and commercial solar power systems. We are committed to delivering high quality, innovative and affordable solar power solutions with a smile. We have all your solar power products under one roof.