SOLAR SYSTEM SERVICE
At Solarmatic we offer our customers the following services:
- Solar system Repairs: Many Customers feel left out when they need to contact someone for repair and maintenance as a large number of solar companies are getting close. At Solarmatic, we offer expert advice and assistance. We will work with you to get your solar system running as soon as possible. We understand your feeling of losing money when the solar power system is not producing power. Call us today to arrange a service call.
- Solar power system health check & panel cleaning – If you are concerned that your system is not working to its full potential or your power bills are not correct. It is worth to get them checked to ensure that all the solar components are in good working condition. Solarmatic can organize a formal inspection to clean, assess and examine your solar components. We will make sure your system works to its full potential.
- Assistance with storm damaged or stolen solar components – Solarmatic can offer advice and organize replacements for your solar components in the event your panels or inverter are damaged or stolen. We are happy to assist you with any insurance claims and can liaise with your insurance company directly if required.
WHAT WE CHECK
- Verify circuit breakers and DC isolators for correct division
- Verify functionality of all fuse holders and fuses
- The proper function of all DC and AC isolators
- Calculate and assure short-circuit currents and open circuit voltages are within the right length
- Check process of earth fault protection system and solar array isolation device
- Panels verified for sanitation and garbage under and around the panels
- Recognize possible shading matters
- Caution labels fixed in place and readable
Detailed Service Report
- Within 7 business days of your finished service, SOLARMATIC will give a thorough report validating work completed
- Suggestion and any security issues needing vital attention
- Admiring and non-agreement quotes for any danger or security needs
- Make sure there is no gathering of dirt or decay on an array
- Examine PV modules for faults of degradation such as browning, fractures, frame corrosion, and moisture penetration
- Examining of DC isolator area and junction boxes to make sure they are free from water entrance
- Examine PV array escalating and gears are firm and protected
- Examine PV array frame is earthed